Thursday, May 3, 2012

No More Tangle Ear-Buds

I've seen so many people on Pinterest showing these friendship style knot covered earbud cords. I found them difficult to work with and easily frustrating. I looked at the results I was getting and was not happy. After ripping out almost two days of work, I decided to try something more in my bag of skills. I crocheted them!

I made one for me and one for my husband. I used embroidery floss on one and a finer perle cotton on the other. Hands down, I liked how the finer cotton made a thinner cord and that is why I will use it if I make these again for a gift or just as a way to jazz up a cheap pair of earbuds.

Here are the results:
Perle Cotton 

Embroidery Floss

Look for the How To Soon!

UPDATE: Here's the How To. Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment