Thursday, June 7, 2012

Card Box Sets

I love boxes of cards that have cute prints. Not only are they great by themselves as an everyday "how ya doing" card, but also they are such a cute base for personalized cards that can say so much more than a card just picked off the self. You can use scraps of yarn, ribbon, and paper--and what a good excuse to have cute stickers on hand! Never know what will strike your fancy until you see it together!

I recently have had wedding and graduation cards to make and send and these have been perfect for both occasions. With a variety of prints, I can choose what suits my fancy for a person or event and can just be minutes away from putting it in the letter box.

Haven't gotten any response saying "love the cards" but I know that I would love receiving a handmade card and this just makes that one step closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment